The University of Louisiana at Lafayette and the Student Government Association (via STEP) are proud to offer a selection of Microsoft software to our faculty, staff, and students!
Faculty and Staff have two options:
Work at Home Program
Through the Work at Home (WAH) program faculty and staff are granted the right to use a second copy of a limited selection of products on either a home or portable computer for work-related purposes. If an employee separates from the University they are no longer eligible to use the software and must remove it from all computers on which it was installed. The University in partnership with Kivuto Solutions (formerly e-Academy) is distributing the software via an online store (see link below). The software is available as a direct download, or may be purchased with shipped media (Install DVD).
Faculty/Staff Work at Home program - WAH:
- Go to the download page
- Enter your CLID and password
- Select the Microsoft Corporation title you wish to purchase
- Complete the steps for payment and/or delivery options
For help with the download, installation, or problems with the online store, refer to the Help section at the top right of the online store.
Home Use Program
University employees are also eligible to participate in Microsoft's Software Assurance Home Use Program (HUP). This program enables you to purchase a licensed copy of most Microsoft® Office desktop PC applications to install and use on your home computer. Under the Home Use Program, you and our other employees may purchase a licensed copy of the Home Use Program software (e.g. Office Enterprise) to install and use on a home computer. You may continue using HUP software while you are under the University's employment and as long as the corresponding software you use at work has active Software Assurance coverage.
Faculty/Staff Home Use Program - HUP:
Click HERE to obtain the university's program code. You will need this code in step 3 below. You will need to enter your CLID and password to access the program code.
- Go to the download page.
- Select the country to which you want your order to be shipped to and choose the language for viewing the order Web site.
Enter your university e-mail address and insert the program code.
Note: This program code is assigned to our organization for our sole use in accessing this site. You may NOT share this number with anyone outside our organization.
- You will then receive an email in you university mailbox. Follow the instructions contained in that email to complete your purchase.
- If you choose to purchase physical backup media it will be shipped to the location you have chosen. Please note that a fulfillment fee will be charged to cover packaging, shipping, and handling costs.
For Help regarding the Home Use Program please use the Microsoft contact information on the Customer Support Page.
For additional help please contact the IT Help Desk:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 337-482-HELP (available 24/7)
- In Person: Stephens Hall room 201 (Mon-Thu 7:30AM to 5:00PM Fri 7:30AM-12:30PM)
- Online Chat: Mon-Thu 7:30AM to 5:00PM Fri 7:30AM-12:30PM
We trust you will enjoy this benefit and look forward to your participation!