To access ResNet:
- Open your device's Wireless Connection Settings (consult your specific device's help for more information)
- Connect to ResNet if not automatically connected
- You will be prompted for a passphrase. The passphrase for the appropriate wireless network can be found HERE.
- Open your device's web browser.
- Upon your first time connecting to the wireless network on campus, you will need to register your wireless device. If you have not done so, the web browser will be redirected to the NetReg page which allows you to register your device.
Please contact the IT Help Desk at 337-482-HELP (4357) if you have a non-PC wireless network device that is not web browser capable.