Before you set a meeting time, you can check the availability of your participants to make sure everyone will be available for the meeting. This tool is only helpful if all of your attendees maintain their calendars.
- While creating a new meeting, click on the Schedule tab.
- Type in the attendees' names.
- Use the arrows next to the date to navigate to a potential meeting date.
- Check the participants' availability and find a time and date that accommodates everyone's schedule.
- Once you have found a time, click on the Appointment Details tab and fill in any remaining information.
- Click on Save at the top left of the appointment window.