UL-WiFi Guest Access
UL-WiFi is available to guests visiting the UL Lafayette campus. Follow these steps to connect to the network.
- Go to the WiFi settings on your device and select the UL-WiFi network.
- Once you are connected to the network, the Network Registration page will open. If it does not appear automatically, open your browser (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) and type in any URL and the registration page will load.
- On the Welcome to the Network page, click on the phrase “Please click here” to connect and register..
- Click on the “Register as a Guest” tab. Select either “Register as a Guest” or “Register with Facebook.”
- Complete the form and select “I agree to the Acceptable Use Policy.”.
- You will receive a verification email and a text with a code. Type the verification code into the box on your browser and then click “Accept.”