The Outlook on the Web is the web-based application used to view your University email on any internet browser.
To access the web client:
- Type or copy the following link into a web browser: https://webmail.louisiana.edu/
- Login to ULINK and click on the Email button
Advantages to using the Outlook for the Web:
- The interface is easy to use.
- The web client is available anywhere the user has internet access and a browser.
- Users have access to a Global Address List (names and email addresses for all university employees and students).
- Any data on the server (mail, contact lists, calendars) can be shared as you specify.
Introduction to the Web Client Interface
Please visit our Outlook for the Web page for more information.