In an effort to lower costs for students by moving toward a standard response system, the UL Lafayette Bookstore and Office of Faculty Affairs recommends the i>clicker as the standard student response system. Moving to a standard technology allows students to buy and resell the i>clicker as needed and limits the types of response systems that faculty and students must learn.
What does this mean for you and your students?
- Track attendance
- Keep students engaged with the material
- Help faculty gauge their students' understanding of the material throughout the entire class
- Students can purchase the i>clicker2 for one class, and use it in any other class
- i>clickers integrate with Moodle
- Instructor kits are free to you when you adopt the i>clicker for your class(es)
For more information, please contact our i>clicker representative:
For i>clicker questions and support, please contact:
i>clicker Tech Support: email@example.com 866.209.5698 M-F 9am-9pm EST
Hardware & Software
To Order Instructor's Equipment:
UL Lafayette instructor i>clicker software:
*download to flash drive*
Training, User Guides & Videos
(Make sure to choose Higher Education training)
Syllabus template on Student Registration, cheating, etc.
Step-by-step with pictures
Videos on getting started, polling, gradebook, etc
Best Practices - 14 Tips for Successful Clicker Use
i>clicker Tech Support
firstname.lastname@example.org | 866.209.5698 M-F 9am-9pm EST)
i>clicker Support Portal (type in your question at the top)