UL-WiFi Guest Access
UL-Wifi is available to guests visiting the UL Lafayette campus. Simply connect to the UL-WiFi connection with your wifi enabled device, and register as a Guest with either an email, SMS phone, or Facebook account. After entering one of those three pieces of information, the UL-WIFI system will send you a verification email that you need to complete the Guest Connection.
Step By Step
Here are step by step instructions on gaining Guest access to UL-WiFi.
- Locate your Wifi connection panel and ensure that UL-Wifi is available. Connect to the UL-Wifi.
- Upon connection, your browser may open up and bring you to the Network Registration page. If your browser does not, open it manually, and attempt to navigate to a page.
- On the Welcome to the Network page, click the Please click here to connect to the network link.
- On the Welcome to the UL Lafayette Network Registration page, click on the Register as a Guest tab. Select either Register as a Guest or Register with Facebook.
- Fill out the appropriate information in the boxes presented. Please note that the boxes with asterisk are required. Don’t forget to check the I agree to the Acceptable Use Policy (now might be a good time to read that document).
- After hitting accept, you will receive a verification email and a text with a code. Input this code into the blank space provided by the browser. Hit Accept and your device should be registered.