These tutorials will show you how to work within the new ULink and Banner system. Find what you're looking for by using the topics below.
This page includes videos and printable documentation on creating and approving purchase requisitions, adding and querying vendors, and viewing related documents.
- View Course Schedule
- View Registration Appointment Time & Holds (For Students)
- Register for Classes Expanded View with Screen shots
- How to Register for Linked Courses
- How to Register for Co-Requisite Courses
- How to Register for Variable Credit Courses
Linked courses are sections of the same course that must be added at the same time, such as CMCN 100-001 and CMCN 100-010. Co-requisite courses are typically two separate courses, such as MATH 103 and 104, that must be added at the same time.
- View common errors that prevent access to registration.
- View information and remedies for errors you may encounter while registering for classes.
To obtain registration overrides for classes that are full or limit enrollment based on pre-requisites, you must contact the academic department responsible for the course.
If your override request is granted, permission to enroll in the course will be authorized within your Banner account. Please verify that your override permit appears in your registration status before attempting to register for the course.
Emailing Advisees and Class Lists from Banner
Here is a quick tutorial on how to use the Banner mailto links in the Class Rosters. This component works with Firefox, other browsers mileage will vary (or not work)