As part of our migration to a new Student Information System, we have changed our Advising process for Fall 2016 and beyond.
Academic Advising is migrating to Banner. This process is still in transition. The following is the most current information:
- Before using Banner for the first time, you will need to activate your account.
- Attention Mac users: Please use Firefox to activate your account. The Safari browser will not work correctly.
- Academic History - Student records can be accessed via ULink until migration to the new system is complete. Transcripts are in the old system and are in the process of moving to Banner.
- Registration appointments and advising holds are now available in Banner.
- If you are unable to lift holds in the new Banner system, please alert the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 482-HELP.
- Download instructions for viewing the entire Course Schedule.
Banner Tutorials for Faculty & Staff
- Viewing Class Rosters
- Print a Class Roster From Moodle
- Viewing Course Schedules
- View Student Transcript
- E-mail Students and Advisees from Banner (using Firefox)
- Lift Advising Holds in Banner 9
- Viewing Student Schedules
- Viewing Student Registration Appointment Times
- Faculty Grade Entry - Enter Grades Directly into Banner XE
- Faculty Grade Entry - Enter Grades via Export-Import
Banner Training for Faculty & Staff
The Office of the University Registrar is hosting several Banner training sessions for faculty and staff.
Topics include INB Basic Navigation and Assigning Advisors, ULink and SSB Basic Navigation, Granting Overrides, and hands-on practice sessions.