The Zimbra Web Client is the web-based application used to view your University email on any internet browser.
To access the web client:
- Type or copy the following link into a web browser: https://webmail.zimbra.louisiana.edu/
- Login to ULINK and click on the Email button
Advantages to using the Zimbra Web Client:
- The interface is easy to use.
- The web client is available anywhere the user has internet access and a browser.
- The Zimbra server is backed up so that folders can be retrieved.
- Users have access to a Global Address List (names and email addresses for all university employees and students).
- Any data on the server (mail, contact lists, calendars) can be shared as you specify.
Introduction to the Web Client Interface